July is in full swing and I hope this message finds you well. Summer usually means a time of rest and fun, the days are longer, and the weather is warmer, but we realize that life still may look very different for you and your family. Turbulent events and the Coronavirus have forever changed us all.
Despite these challenging past few months, your credit union remains strong and sound. We are confident that we can help you with your financial needs and help move you toward your goals this summer, whether that may be purchasing your first home, re-opening your business, or starting a savings account for your child. Here are some resources and tools that can help you save time and money as well as help you get back on or stay on track with your life and finances:
- Our new online appointment scheduling system now allows you to schedule an in-person or phone appointment anytime. You can speak with an iTHINK Financial expert about your account when it’s most convenient for you.
- We’re offering several webinars this month, including:
For more information or to register for these free webinars click here.
- “The Psychology of Spending” presented by our partner BALANCE Financial Fitness on Tuesday, July 14th from 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm and Thursday, July 23rd from 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- A live Homebuyer Webinar presented by iTHINK Financial Mortgage experts on July 28th from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- "Rollover Planning" hosted by iTHINK Wealth Management Financial Advisors on Tuesday, July 21st from 11:00 am – 12:00 noon
- “Habits of Successful People” hosted by iTHINK Financial's Business Lending team on Wednesday, July 29th from 6:00 – 7:00 pm
Summertime also means that our iTHINK Community Foundation is gearing up to host our annual School Ready Days. We will be helping over 500 kids in need throughout Florida and Georgia get ready for the 2020-2021 school year with a backpack and school supplies. You can donate by going to ithinkfi.org/foundation now through August 31st. Improving the lives of families is what we strive for as children are our future.
It is an honor to serve you and your families during these difficult times and we appreciate your loyalty and support. Your credit union vows to always treat you like a member, not a number. Thank you for trusting us to be your financial advocate. We look forward to a brighter future and moving you towards your dreams and goals. Have a safe and happy July 4th.
Michael L. Miller
iTHINK Financial Credit Union